Thursday, June 6, 2013

Yummy Poop Dining!

I was browsing over the internet to look for yummy food which can be found here in the local - Davao City. I was planning to have an exciting dinner later tonight as a celebration for our 21st Monthsary. <3 Well, as I was surfing the net, I stumbled upon this photo.




As to my curiosity, I zoomed it in and later I realized that it's like on a toilet bowl.  I decided to visit the page and read further. The idea hasn't sunk in to me yet.

I get to read this blog → Mom-About-Town where I have learned more about it. The early beginnings of the Owner and his restaurant.

This one of a kind concept really fascinated me. I got to embrace it and even wanted to fly immediately to HongKong and have the exciting I've been wanting to happen tonight be on that cute place. My eyes were entertained to see more photos on the aforementioned blog and on other blogs like DanielFoodDiary and a lot more on Google.






The seats are really built as if they were for real toilet seats. Below a glass table is like a tub. The served food has cute little poopy replicas.













Aside from the yummy and thrilling look of this restaurant, Modern Toilet, I wonder how the food tastes. Since the Hongkong spot was reported as closed at present, it is said that there's also one in Singapore. Whenever I get to land my feet on SG, I'll surely go first to a Modern Toilet as for my courtesy call.




No comments:

Post a Comment